Effective support of in-scope services is a result of maintaining consistent service levels. The following sections provide relevant details on service availability, monitoring, measurement and reporting of in-scope services and related components.
The application is available 24/7. Coverage parameters specific to the service(s) covered in this Agreement are as follows:
1. 8:00 to 17:00 CET working days
2. 365 days per year
3. Automated Server Monitoring – 24 x 7, 365 days per year
The following measurements will be established and maintained by Cobuilder to ensure optimal service provision to the client:
In support of services outlined in this Agreement, Cobuilder will respond to service related incidents and/or requests submitted by the Customer within the following time frames:
- One (1) hour (during business hours) for issues classified as Critical.
- Two (2) hours (during business hours) for issues classified as High
- Four (4) hours (during business hours) for issues classified as Medium
- Eight (8) hours (during business hours) for issues classified as Low
- Twenty Four (24) hours (during business hours) for a general service Request.
All services and/or related components require regularly scheduled maintenance (“Maintenance Window”) in order to meet established service levels. These activities will render systems and/or applications unavailable for normal user interaction in the following timeframes:
– Two times in a month, from 07:00 to 09:00 CET, which will be announced one day before service maintenance in the Application Interface and/or with email massage to, predefined contacts.
Maintenance related to critical incidents may be carried out with a shorter notice period or may not be announced.