What personal data do we collect?
Cobuilder International is the controller of the personal data that you(the data subject) provide us or which we collect from other sources.
In the recruitment process, we process the following categories of personal data:
- three names, date of birth, address, telephone, e-mail, photo, marital status;
- education, professional qualifications, data about your previous experience and your professional biography, references from previous employers;
- other data that you have indicated in your CV or in other documents you have provided when applying for a job at Cobuilder International Ltd.
The personal data we have provided are necessary to evaluate your application for employment and to reach a bilateral agreement with you. If you do not provide us with your personal data to evaluate against the criteria set for the position, we will not be able to to review and evaluate your application. In this regard, by providing us with your application, you provide us with your personal data voluntarily.
Why do we need your personal data?
Your personal data will be processed for the following purposes:
a. the recruitment procedure in which you have participated in order to:
- recruiting staff with appropriate qualifications, knowledge, skills and experience;
- assessment of compliance with the requirements set for the particular job;
- preliminary actions related to the procedure for concluding a labor contract.
b. maintaining a database of candidates for organizing follow-up choices for specific posts in order to identify candidates from previous campaigns with appropriate profiles and qualifications;
On what basis do we process your personal data?
We process your personal data on the basis of the legitimate interest of the administrator (“Cobuilder International” Ltd.).
What do we do with the collected personal data?
Your personal data is processed within the framework of Cobuilder International Ltd. – a company operating within the borders of Bulgaria.
The hosting and storage of your data are carried out by a personal data company Superhosting, which is located in Bulgaria.
The Company processes your personal data with automatic (wholly or partly) and non-automatic means as follows:
- Automatic processing – through electronic means of recording and storing information;
- Non-automatic processing – by paper support.
All electronic and paper media containing personal data are adequately protected by the relevant organizational and technical measures as required by the General Regulation on the protection of personal data (Regulation (EC) 2016/679).
The Company does not provide your personal data to third parties.
How long do we store your personal data?
We will store your personal data for the purpose of inquiries regarding current and subsequent selection campaigns for a period of 2 years. After this period, your personal information will be destroyed.
What are your rights?
- Right to access and provide a copy of your personal information;
- Right to correct your personal data that is inaccurate or incomplete;
- Right to delete (“right to be forgotten”);
- The right to limit the processing;
- You can delete / withdraw your application at any time;
- You can oppose maintaining a database of approved candidates from previous campaigns to organize follow-up choices at any time by contacting us.
If you wish to exercise any of your rights or have any questions regarding the processing of your personal data, please contact us. Your request / complaint will be reviewed within 30 days of receiving it and you will receive an answer. If necessary, this deadline may be extended by a further two months, depending on the complexity and number of requests, which will be promptly communicated to you.
If you believe that your personal data has not been processed lawfully, you can contact the Privacy Commission and file a complaint (https://www.cpdp.bg/?p=pages&aid=6).
coBuilder, May 2018.