We are Cobuilder
TO ITS DIGITAL TOMORROW
We Are Cobuilder
TO ITS DIGITAL TOMORROW
Cobuilder offers an IT platform that employs all relevant international standards for data management to help construction industry actors exploit the potential of product data. Fit-for-purpose and accurate product data improves quality of service, time to market and reduces time, cost and environmental footprint.
Cobuilder is a privately-owned international business with more than 120 employees distributed at HQ in Oslo and wholly-owned subsidiaries in England, France and Bulgaria.
The company is a major driver for the digitization in Construction and is a strategic contributor to ISO, buildingSMART, CEN and CENELEC and winners of several innovation awards internationally.
- A company with 140 employees in 4 countries
- Headquartered in Norway, providing solutions to the global construction and manufacturing industries
- Working with clients such as NCC, Skanska, KSB, Kingspan, Willmott Dixon
- 70 thousand construction projects across Europe have used our software platform
- 20 thousand active users are using our systems every day
- 240 000 automated deliveries of product data and documentation per month
- Recognised contributor within the CEN/ISO standardisation work related to digital use of construction data
- 60+ software engineering professionals are working to develop innovative solutions to meet the needs of the construction industry, associated with digital data
Mission & Vision
To create a better built environment for the people, for the planet
Over twenty years ago, Cobuilder crafted a daring vision: A better built environment – for the people and the planet. Our focus has not changed since then.
A better built environment means buildings and infrastructure that are more sustainable, carbon neutral, efficient and safe. This is only feasible if the construction value chain is enabled with better data management throughout the built asset lifecycle.
At Cobuilder, we implement current and future industry standards for data management in our pursuit of this vision.
This is captured within our company mission:
Connecting construction to its digital tomorrow
Below you can find the simple but demanding values that we at Cobuilder
are committed to follow and the kind of brand we are determined to be:
We do not try to become ‘the standard’. We follow standards.
Our central focus is on aiding collaboration between groups.
We take the risk of being ahead of our time.
Awards and Recognition
Cobuilder is a significant driver for the digitisation in construction and is a winner of several innovation awards internationally. Read more about each achievement.