Price List and Terms of Agreement
Information on products for which a fee for use is applicable
The following price list applies when entering an agreement for use of ProductXchange / Cobuilder Collaborate. The price model varies for USERS and SUPPLIERS.
Fees for the use of ProductXchange / Cobuilder Collaborate as of March 1, 2019.
The fee for using ProductXchange / Cobuilder Collaborate comprises a fixed annual rate and a variable charge based on usage.
|Price group (Last year’s turnover)||Price|
|0 – 1 million||NOK 0|
|1 – 5 million||NOK 3,500|
|5 – 10 million||NOK 5,500|
|10 – 20 million||NOK 8,500|
|20 – 50 million||NOK 11,500|
|50 – 100 million||NOK 18,500|
|100 – 200 million||NOK 24,500|
|200 – 500 million||NOK 34,500|
|500 – 1 000 million||NOK 46,500|
|1 000 – 2 000 million||NOK 69,500|
|2 000 – 3 000 million||NOK 95,500|
|3 000 – 5 000 million||NOK 168,500|
|5 000 – 20 000 million||NOK 329,000|
|> 20 000 million||NOK 450,000|
|Variable charge as part of the agreement for use of ProductXchange / Cobuilder Collaborate:|
A fee of NOK 20 per product per workplace (project) applies for products identified by Cobuilder on behalf of the USER , to which a product type has been assigned and requisite information has been furnished when available. The fee is charged to the individual workplace (project). This applies only to products which are subject to legal, technical and market requirements.
Documents or products furnished with documentation which are the property of the holder of the user licence shall be charged with a distribution fee of NOK 180 per document or per product as long as no agreement with Cobuilder has been entered into.
A discount is granted in cases of a “corporate structure” where a parent company owns at least 70% of a subsidiary within its ownership structure.
All prices are excluded VAT.
The purpose of this agreement is to regulate the rights and obligations regarding the use of the system ProductXchange / Cobuilder Collaborate.
2. About ProductXchange / Cobuilder Collaborate
ProductXchange / Cobuilder Collaborate shall provide the USER with a system for receiving legally required documentation such as Safety Data Sheets, Declarations of Performance, assembly instructions, and other relevant information related to chemicals and solid product. ProductXchange shall contribute to enable the actors in the industry to meet the legal requirements regarding use of chemicals and products including REACH, Regulations concerning the Performance of Work, the Planning and Building Act, the Construction Products Regulation (introduced on 1 July 2013), the Product Control Act, the Working Environment Act, the Pollution Regulations, the Fire and Explosion Protection Act, Regulations for handling flammable, hazardous and pressurized materials as well as equipment and facilities used during handling, Regulations on the transport of dangerous goods on land, etc.
3. Ownership Rights
Each USER has ownership rights to all information/data about the USER’s business that the USER himself has registered in ProductXchange / Cobuilder Collaborate.
The prices for use of ProductXchange / Cobuilder Collaborate are specified in the price list provided by Cobuilder and applicable at any given time.
USERS are given a user ID and a password granting them access to ProductXchange / Cobuilder Collaborate. Each USER is responsible for safe keeping of his/her user ID and password in order to prevent unauthorized access to ProductXchange and to the USER’s substance database.
USERS are also responsible for:
• Procuring, paying for and maintaining any computer equipment and internet access needed for using ProductXchange / Cobuilder Collaborate;
• Requiring from their suppliers that Safety Data Sheets, Declarations of Performance, assembly instructions and other relevant information related to chemicals and solid products be delivered through ProductXchange / Cobuilder Collaborate, and not directly to the USER;
• Setting up, use and maintenance of a substance database for the USER’s business;
• Providing essential training in the use of ProductXchange / Cobuilder Collaborate in the USER’s company.
The responsibility of Cobuilder AS includes:
• Providing an electronic system with the following functionalities:
• setting up of a substance database
• a tool for risk assessment and substitution of chemicals
• preparation of work instructions
• a database for Safety Data Sheets
• a database for Declarations of Performance, assembly instructions, and other relevant information on solid products
• a procedure for quality assessment of Safety Data Sheets
• Providing training in the use of ProductXchange / Cobuilder Collaborate
• Setting up procedures necessary to secure data entered in ProductXchange / Cobuilder Collaborate as well as operating and maintaining the systems
• Establishing procedures for document inspection upon registration of Safety Data Sheets, Declarations of Performance, assembly instructions and other relevant information with regard to current legal requirements
The responsibility of Couilder AS towards USERS of ProductXchange / Cobuilder Collaborate includes:
• Communicating to suppliers regarding information in ProductXchange / Cobuilder Collaborate, and updating registered information. Safety Data Sheets, Declarations of Performance, assembly instructions and other relevant product information shall be continuously updated.
• Ensuring that ProductXchange / Cobuilder Collaborate is available online, although this does not include responsibility for ensuring internet access.
Cobuilder AS is not responsible for any incorrect use of data or products, and is not responsible for any damage (direct or indirect) caused by any incorrect or misleading data or information.
Nor is Cobuilder AS responsible for accidents or damage caused by ProductXchange / Cobuilder Collaborate being down or being misused.
Every effort will be made to present the USER with an opportunity to contribute towards further development of ProductXchange / Cobuilder Collaborate via participation in work groups.
6. Authorisation and Confirmation of Obligation to Submit
By accepting this agreement, the USER gives Cobuilder AS authorisation on its behalf to obtain Safety Data Sheets, Declarations of Performance, assembly instructions and other relevant information regarding chemicals and solid products from manufacturers, importers and/or distributors, and to act on the USER’s behalf as the reception point for Safety Data Sheets, Declarations of Performance, assembly instructions and other relevant product information from supplier. An agreement between Supplier and USER represented by Cobuilder AS is available at www.productxchange.no.
If such agreement is not entered into and Cobuilder on the USER’s behalf identifies and assigns a product type or furnishes requisite information when available, any costs associated with this shall incur a fee for use per product per workplace (project) – cf. appended price list.
By accepting this agreement, the USER confirms that manufacturers, importers and/or distributors, which either directly or through a distribution chain supply chemicals or solid products to the USER, by signing an agreement with Cobuilder AS, have complied with current regulatory requirements regarding the provision of Safety Data Sheets, Declarations of Performance, assembly instructions and other relevant product information when regulatory documentation has been provided or registered in ProductXchange.
7. Duration of the Agreement
This agreement is valid for 12 months from the date of signature and shall be automatically renewed for a period of one year unless written notification of termination is submitted to the other Party no later than 3 months prior to the agreement’s expiration date.
Cobuilder AS, February 2019