of Cobuilder’s integrated platform
Harness the power of the cloud
Cobuilder’s integrated platform takes advantage of the market-leading cloud services provided by Microsoft Azure Cloud and employs bleeding-edge technologies to give you better user experience and ensure the safety of your data. It allows you to access the data management solution, specifically catered to the needs of your organisation and based on your role, from any place at any time. In other words – it is fast, secure and reliable.
- Cobuilder’s integrated platform utilises Single Sign-On (SSO) which is based on Azure AD and uses OAuth 2.0 and OpenID Connect flow.
- Cobuilder is certified by ISO 27001. As a user of our integrated platform, you can be sure that your data will be handled according to the highest security standards.
- By providing role-based access control (RBAC), Cobuilder’s integrated platform allows you to grant specific access and permissions to designated users.
- Access from any point in the world
- Subscriptions/licensing gives organisations access to data management solutions specifically tailored to meet their needs.
- Roles – based access control (RBAC) allows organisations to configure the access to information within the organisation according to the assigned roles of the various users.
- Azure Active Directory and Managed Identity ensure secure flow of tenant’s data and enable Customer Identity Access Management.
- Microservices orchestration allows for Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery while Enterprise Service Bus enables brokered messaging.
- Single Page Application (SPA) platform powered by various database models from leading industry vendors caters to the specific needs of all actors in the supply chain.
- Your data is stored and secured by hybrid Cloud solution
- No data (or meta-data) can be deleted or modified by unauthorised users once uploaded onto the platform.
- Daily back-ups of all the stored information ensure that your data can be easily retrieved.
- Within Cobuilder’s platform there are services that rely on Natural Language Processing (NLP), Image processing and deep neural networks to extract and transform data from unstructured PDF files.
- Cobuilder's data scientists use the lean FLASK microframework to deliver the automated data extraction service, which is packed nicely with Docker and deployed on Azure.
- By employing artificial intelligence Cobuilder reduces the risk of human error and is able to deliver faster and more reliable services.