Easy data delivery through
a single collaborative platform
Join our weekly FREE webinar
Supply chain collaboration through the delivery of checked asset data
The management and, at a later stage, the delivery of invalid or unchecked data by the main contractor and their supply chain can lead to problems. If data is incomplete or lacking the required detail at the late phases of the project, changes become expensive and difficult to control. The supply chain is often hindered to deliver checked data that is compliant with the contractor’s requirements because their requirements are not well communicated, are too generic or invalid for their business and competences.
To overcome such issues, Cobuilder Collaborate features the Deliver tool specially designed to facilitate contractor-supply chain collaboration when it comes to asset information.
- Check if the product data is complete;
- Check if all needed documents are supplied;
- Send immediate feedback;
- Collaborate and become a preferred partner.
- Deliver automatically to a digital project already created in Cobuilder Collaborate
- Don’t waste time guessing, know what is required;
- View and control all delivered data in one repository;
- Fill in easy to use templates.